1. Ok, i found this old hat in our undstairs cupboard ages ago, it was my dad's old fishing hat.. even though he NEVER went fishing lol It's good because it has those 2 side ear muff things.
2. You can see that this hat has a large bill at the front, which i easily removed in the next step.
3. I removed the bill with a sharp crafts blade, you can probably find these in DIY shops or even small art shops too. I borrowed my dads since he's a builder. Obviously be careful when doing this!
4. I found these goggles on ebay for a good price, and I thought they ressembled Cooro's very accurately ;D I was previously going to use normal swimming goggles but when I saw these I fell in love. On this step, remember to measure up how much room you need around the rim of the hat, for the goggles to stay on.
5. Ok, after cutting around the measured line for the goggles, I (with great difficulty) hemmed around the edge, it might be easier to just glue up the frayed edges with a strong solvent etc. But i thought what the heck, I have time to spare lol
6. And lastly, attatch the accessories! The silver things attatched to the strips of leather I made from some card and silver tin foil, which i glued onto the hat with material glue. As you can see I also sewed on some white wooly material just like Cooro's lol
Ok, I unfortunately couldnt get the yellow dye to work so my hat will be staying green T__T I didn't have the time to make one from scratch, which might have been easier.. Obviously this is just my own tutorial, so feel free to create this part or any step of the guide in your own way.
Thanks for reading!